Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2020

MY LOCK DOWN DIARY...

Though this is my Food Blog,but today's topic is not at all related with my any cooking recipe.This is totally a different topic related to our current situation...

When I was very young,in every vacation I used to visit my grandparents'place.On those days,my grandfather used to told me about several natural calamities,disasters,wars etc.They had gone through WW2, BRitish Rule,Plague,Partition etc.
Compared to them,we lived relatively safe life.This NOVEL CORONAVIRUS is the first big challenge of our life.
Since it is going to stay for a while,let us not sulk down in fear,but let us look at its novel opportunities.Actually nowadays we have everything in excess in our life.So now after our life of excess we  are now forced to practice less due to this Home Quarantine.To me it is a Blessing Within Curse.
So Eat less,Drink less,Smoke less.A sure path to health.O Yes,kindly Talk Less😊 which leads to less lying and less fighting.Home Quarantine leads to No Eating Out(good for meπŸ˜€),No Shopping(good for all husbandsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€),No philandering.
Suddenly there is all the time in the world to take care of yourself,to do that yoga,that meditation which we kept avoiding citing lack of time.
The drastic change outside brings about dramatic change within.21 days of quarantine is not a punishment.CORONA is a nature's way of telling us that we have moved far away from MOTHER EARTH,Relations,Sentiments to enjoy a virtual world.These Days can be well spent in introspection and soul searching.
Another positive change I have noticed that my annoying allergic cough has suddenly vanished.And I am sure,the reason is Smog free air outside.Nowadays oxygen is much more pure which we are inhaling.There is a big Mango tree and a Gulmohar tree just beside my apartment.Nowadays from those trees I can hear beautiful song and chirping of different birds.I can see the stars are shinning from the clear sky after a long time.
Dolphins are spotted near Mumbai city shores after a long long time which was a dream for Mumbaikers....
Nature is in tune with our life again.
I think everyone of us was searching this beautiful Mother Nature since decades.
Mother Nature was taken for grunted by us.So CORONAVIRUS is just a lesson from her to the Human Race.
So My Loving Friends,
Don't Lock Down Your Heart...
Don't Lock Down Your Soul....
Don't Lock Down Your Emotions....
Don't Lock Down Your Gratitude....
Don't Lock Down Your Kindness...
Don't Lock Down Your Prayers For The Whole World....
Just Lock Down Yourself For The Sake Of This World...

BE POSITIVE....
Together Definitely We Will Overcome This Crises ....




MY HOME QUARANTINE DIARY😊😊😊

NG...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment